My Frame

Monday 15 October 2012

FOODS are our friends!


Sick naked face

Hello all, Sigh, I had a bad hang over and fell to sick cause of that. Was celebrating one of my new friend's birthday in Movida, Sunway Giza @ Kota Damansara. The night was so happening and I got stuck with it -.- It must be mixing too much of alcohols, beers and flaming. Been a long time I didn't have party night like this, I swearrrr! Well, to be honestly, I had a lot of fun. Hahaha. But starting to regret. Fell to sick, and feeling of being sick is killing meeeeee!! *it must be my punishment* I missed my ah gor's birthday celebration, feel so sorry. How I wish I can attend! :(

Btw, Do you still remember the taste of homemade breakfast? I'm so in love with it. Always imaging that I've a wonderful breakfast putting in front of my bed once I woke up. *dreaming* lol. I don't take breakfast usually, but after I did some reading, I realize that BREAKFAST is really important to us! So, people please don't be like me, I had a unhealthy lifestyle last time. So make time for breakfast! Well~ see what I had! :)


Salads


Potatoes


Nuggets

Pancakes with Banana

Saliva dropping? Looks delicious? These are made by my babe's mum. I'm a lucky girlllll. What a lovely meal we had on Saturday. As I mentioned before, She is really good in cooking. Haha, I guess that I'm addicted of taking picture of the good foods. I should post more about foods :P Anyway, I had my dinner with my family. Went to Fish Market @ Sunway Pyramid. 


Fish Market


Gummy Bear

Blue Dragon


Seafood Platter

F&C Snapper

Grill Salmon

Olio Chicken Spaghetti

*Dessert time*
Stick House



Food again. Hahaha. Hope you all enjoy reading. I'm going to take a rest now~ Loves. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment