My Frame

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Happy Halloween

*chubby*

Happy Halloween peopplleeeee! Eeeee,took me quite some times to edit the colors and the effects. Before this, I was using PICNIK to edit my photos. But I found out another photo editor which it's, Befunky not bad, it's user-friendly. Most of the photos from my blog are edited by this.


MAKE UP YOUR MIND. - Does the picture give you a Halloween feel? hehehe. *wink* was waiting for Halloween and post this picture. Especial thanks to my friend, Rhu pin for the demonic design. Love it! He has such a good talent, good in drawing as well. My second piece of art for my beloved blog name. Thank you so much! I hope there is more upcoming designs from you! Support!


 *thumbs up*

Hope you have a good day people! *peace* Loves. xoxo.

found a funny picture,
hope it'll make your day. smile people*
 It makes my day* :)


No comments:

Post a Comment