My Frame

Sunday 24 February 2013

My Life


Hello, I'm back! I guess I've been stop writing my blog for a few months. Wondering readers still remember that I used to blog a lot? or some don't even know that I've a blog? Haha. Hmmmm, anyway what should I start with this? I guess I'll just start it with the reason why I stop blogging. Just because of my working time, Like seriously tiring, and I had not enough time for myself. But WHATEVER la, I'm here. haha. Honestly, I'm enjoying myself when I'm blogging, I miss blogging :/ just like writing a diary, *although this is public diary, lol* but it's my way of expressing my feeling. I'm enjoying! I hope that you enjoy yourself when you're reading too.

Btw, Do you trust Feng sui? Like animal Feng Sui. I born in Monkey year. According to the master, this year is not going to be a good year for me. I don't know it happens to you or not, but to me, yes. Last time I will just take it like 50% 50% ,don't over believe it. But after today, I've to admit that I trust. Just like the first day of 2013, bad things are non-stop happening to me. But well, I always set my mind that, "learn from mistakes, and everything happens for a reason" Always have a positive thinking *even though sometimes I'm kind of negative person* but I'm learning :) What to do, Life still goes on, we've to move on. Everyone wants to be happy, but why would I find trouble to myself? It's just making me unhappy. I hope that this sentence will appear on your mind too, when you're feeling down, like "end of the world" is coming. But TRY! We're not weak, we can stand for once again. Just like the beginning how we did.

*I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so you eventually know not to trust anymore but yourself. and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together* This is what I found, and wanna share with you :)

Anyway it's a new beginning for me! EVERYTHING IS NEW. But there is one thing that will never change it's my family and my friends. Something may just comes and destroys everything you build. I had a hard time to been thru this. But what I gain it's, I learn to appreciate more. Thanks for believing me. You choose to feel me and not by judging or listening from other people. You listen to my story and you direct me in a right way. If you think I change, yes I did change, but for a better one! At least I know that I tried my best. We learn, so we change and turn to another person who we wouldn't know. But that person! Is becoming stronger! Feel the person with your eyes, and your heart, your smile and the tears. Those are real :)

All these are my feelings, thanks for your time for reading. Loves.xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. i used to the same method to motivate myself haha... i learn this thru reading a motivation book...

    ReplyDelete