My Frame

Sunday 23 June 2013

For You


I realize that blogging is a good way of communicating with people. It’s like a connection, from a person links to another one. A way of knowing each other and their stories. We always start with a conversation before we get to know a person. And it’s amazing what if you know a person’s feeling thru blog. Well, blog tells a story.

I used to tell my friends about half green apple story, but I doubt myself that it’s not happening in fact. It’s a love story, about a half green apple is looking another half of itself. I thought that I found my half before, but I was wrong. And the day I met someone, I guess I’ve an answer. It might be a person who has the same character as you; it’s like a mirror of yourself. You find yourself. And it’s two in one. It used to belong together with same soul, same character and same love. I guess this is what love goes around.

“Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.” The rain stands for pains and the rainbow stands for happiness. And what we should do it’s, creating a bright sunlight if you make a rain. You’ll eventually lose someone you love. Because every 60 seconds you spend being upset, is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back. So fights for the sunlight!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel sad, u'll eventually meet our own mr right and enjoy the rainbow that u looking for long time. =)

    ReplyDelete