My Frame

Saturday 17 November 2012

CHICO Baby ♥


Today I'm going to share about my pet, Chico. This picture was taken two years ago. I miss Chico so much. :(

Have you ever own a pet before? Hmm, I love pets! but for those that doesn't bite me. hahaha. Love spending time to walk around, and have a look with the animals if i passed by a pet shop. Actually I would love to have a puppy too, always wish to have one. Too bad, my house doesn't allowed pets. According to my mother, she always makes a lot of excuses and stopped me. Just like example, "I can't take care of it, because I don't know how to take care of myself." LOL! hey, that's not true!! Hmm, but it's true that you must have time for pets, take good care of it, otherwise it's not a good idea to own a pet. My mom said so, agreed. So the day when I brought back Chico home, guess what's her reaction? She was mumbling for few days. But it's ok, CHICO WAS MINE! :) So cuteeeeeee~



Chico slept like this *cool*


The last picture of Chico

*fatty*sitting down*

What so special about Chico. Hmm, this was my first pet, always wanted to own one. I didn't buy it, as you know that my mom will kill me. lol. It was a gift from my friend, Yongen. Thank you so much :') I miss Chico, I know Chico live happily. If you did realize it, one of Chico's eye is red, and another side it's black. That makes it so special. It didn't bite me before, just my dad, maybe he grabbed it too hard. Haha. 

I still remember the day before I went to travel, I was holding Chico and took a picture. Don't know why I would actually do that. normally I'll just check whether chico has enough food or not. But the things happened all sudden, the day before I flied, Chico left me. I cried for few days when I was traveling, even now when I talked about Chico, it makes me feel like tearing. i miss chico so badly. But well, Chico gave me a lot of good memories. I'll always put a smile on my face when I mentioned Chico. Because it makes me happy just like this.



Passed by a pet shop and I saw these. Took some pictures and decided to talk about Chico. They are just cute and adorable. It reminded me of Chico. If you do own a pet, spend time with them! Even it's just a minute. They need your love and care. Hope you all enjoy reading. Loves. xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. haha own a new one then since its able to cheer u up :-)

    ReplyDelete