My Frame

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Sekinchan, My work day


"Heyyyy~ I think I want you!" :P "HhMMMmm.." what kind of face is that? Anyway good day to all of you, readers. I was too bored and took a few pictures of myself. Hmm, My love told me before, when I'm about to start working, probably I'll have no time for my personal life, outings, friends or even family. Sigh. It's true. I've no time!! Even blogging took me a week to update a post. Planned some plans with my family and loves one once I've my weekends. Actually sometimes I work on weekends too. This is so sad. But I'm working hard for my future now. can't you see that? :P

Anyway If you did view my previous post, it's all about my working life. Back to the post, I was in Sekinchan the last day of my work! A beautiful place which it gives me a lot of memories, I miss it. Felt so excited! I used to stay there for few days, hanging out with my friends there. Even my daddy loves there too. I wish that I can have a holiday in Sekinchan! LOL! just started working and I plan to have holiday?! too much. Well, Grab some pictures from Facebook Sekinchan fan page.






If you plan to have a trip which it's inexpensive at the same time having a relaxing trip with your family or friends, you can probably head down to Sekinchan! You can purchase many fresh seafood from there. The foods taste differently comparing with KL.  

when I was 18 years old, in Sekinchan

hearts for you! :P


*acting cute*

Lastly, I wanted to share a quote to all my friends, I felt that it's true and meaningful. No matter what situation you're having now, "If you don't like it, wherever you're. MOVE! Because you're not a tree!" Move on my friend, cause we're strong enough to do it. Telling this to everyone, it's not a easy thing, but we've a choice, move on or stay? Stay strong my friend. :) I know you can do it, because I seen it before. That's all for today. Will try my best to update as soon as possible ya! Stay tuned! Loves. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment